Conceptus is an executive search consultancy with 10+ years of international experience predominantly focused on the professional services market. The company was founded in 2007 and has been working across Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America within 16 market and 9 functional areas.
We have been serving globally leading management consultancies identifying, selecting and attracting the right talents across levels. Our clients have both high demand for and high expectations towards their talent pool and their business success depends directly on hiring high-potential candidates. Their target talent pool is the top 5-10% of experienced professionals which requires a very targeted and systematic approach in order to find those top talents for roles up to senior management level. We are mostly representing top brands on the market.
We do not do mass recruiting but offer a very client-tailored and strategic approach combined with excellent project management which allows us to be
very good in terms of both quality of results and speed.
Our core values are full commitment to delivery, excellence in our approaches, adaptability and transparency, integrity and reliability towards our clients and candidates.
Conceptus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status etc.
THE ROLE The (Junior) Research Analyst will focus on strategic and proactive sourcing of high-quality professionals for key roles from expert up to executive level on international level (predominantly within EMEA). In collaboration with the project team, the (Junior) Research Analyst will support a diverse range of roles across different functions and markets, leveraging all available channels and tactics to identify and assess critical talent for our clients. You will be supporting project managers in developing search strategies, identifying target candidates, proactively contacting and attracting them, ensuring the continued flow of high quality candidates through the process and the creation of a strong talent pipeline per search project. You will be involved in developing and maintaining topic or market related knowledge, and in broader internal projects for Conceptus.
YOR RESPONSIBILITIES Work with project teams
- Participate together with project managers in client briefing meetings to understand role requirements and target candidate profile
- Partner with project managers to develop search strategies according to our client’s requirements
- Identify high quality candidates and build up candidate pipelines to ensure constant delivery to project managers
- Provide to project managers an initial screen and high-level assessment of a candidates’ profile, experience, skills mix and overall fit for the role
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Build up initial contact with target candidates and organize interviews with project managers
- Actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines through the project management system
- Occasionally, conduct comprehensive candidate mappings
- Conduct topics and markets research
- Contribute to broader internal projects
OUR REQUIREMENTS Education, experience & competences
- For part-time position: On-going Bachelor’s or Master’s studies with strong academic achievements
- For full-time position: At least Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievements
- Candidates without experience but with strong potential and motivation will be considered for the part-time role with the prospect of a full-time role later on
- Up to 2 years of experience in international recruiting or talent acquisition with proven success in utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools is a plus
- Previous academic or professional experience outside of Bulgaria will be of advantage
- Fluency in English is required, any further foreign language (esp. German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic) will be of advantage
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Very well developed intellectual regour combined with curiosity and strong learning agility
- Strong attention to detail, structured and systematic workflow management
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills combined with strong persistence
- Highly self-driven and proactive personality
- Very good and reliable team player, with well-developed soft and communication skills
- High work ethic standards, genuinely tolerant towards race, origin, gender, sexual orientation etc. Absolutely confidential with any type of client, candidate or other external and internal professional information
- Well-developed MS Office skills
OUR OFFER Conditions & perspectives
- Highly international experience in executive search
- Collaboration with smart and agile project teams
- Respectful, fair and collaborative work environment
- An interesting and challenging role with very good professional development perspectives
- Above average compensation with attractive performance-based bonus scheme
- Strong performers working on part-time model will have the option to join Conceptus full-time at next possible occasion
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and academic transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org